Re: Unloading at a given state

When stress control on boundary "i" is turned off, you can assign a strain rate in this direction. With this in mind, you should find a way to do what you want theoretically.
After that, you have three ways :
1. Play with save/load and edit xml's to modify the state of triaxialCompressionEngine.
2. Make TriaxialCompressionEngine even more complex that it is now.
3. Learn how to use python and write a few test to swith between states.

Bruno

p.s. What about size distribution?

nejib hadda a écrit :
Hello !

I need to unload my pattern in the triaxial test let's say at a given
percentage of the deviatoric peak before it is reached.

So if it is possible can somebody tell me how to do it !

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43