Re: Unloading at a given state

Hi Bruno,

 I've been looking into random distributions available on YADE, and I
think that the  boost::uniform_real<> is OK for my work, actually it is
not the fact of having an uniform distribution that is worrying me,
rather it is how to fix a range of radii [rmin, rmax] (Do you agree that
my distribution is still uniform even if rmax is 10 time (in my study
case) greater than rmin: it is the percentage of each r  (rmin<r<rmax)
that makes my distribution uniform or not. is it that what it is meant
by "uniform" on YADE or not?).

Also I've met a problem that I could not explain when changing values
into boost::uniform_real<0,1>, depending on the values entered YADE
returns spheres coming out of the box or can't generate the requested
number of spheres. Tell me if I should not change these values or if I
need to do something else when changing them.