Re: Uniform distribution

> I found a problem I think. Thank you for that.
> This line is in fact generating r/rmean between (1- 0.5dev) and (1 +
> 0.5dev). I'll fix in a minute.
It is the way it is supposed to work, and is documented as such.
rRelFuzz is radius fuzz ("dispersion" of the uniform distribution, i.e.
max-min) relative to rMean, that means it goes .5 above and below. E.g.
for rMean=0.1 and rRelFuzz=.5, you have range 0.1±½*.5*0.1.

Why do you thing it is bug? I think you should consult other users
before changing meaning of such important parameter...