Re: help for YADE, the shell is black!

Please, answer into Mailing list, as other users with similar problems can
find it useful for themselves.

It seems YADE is working normally in your case. You just need to start one
of examples, placed in ./scripts/test folder like this:

./yade-0.20 regular-sphere-pack.py (just for fun and to be sure that YADE is
working)

Hope, it will help.

Anton Gladkyy