Re: Damping/Porosity

Hello Bruno,

I am not Talking about changing the wall thickness in the xml file which
by increasing the wall thickness gave me an extension in the compression
direction 'axis2' and the lowest value of stress was S22, but actually
I'm talking about incresing the wall thickness when generating the
packing!

Here I join a figure with 2 curves showing the difference in the results
using the same values for all the parametrers  but  the wall thickness.

Relying on  what you're saying down here, the influence of changing the
repatition of the same spheres  in a pack is not neglectible.

I think spheres are approximately the same if we keep the same other
parameters when generation a new pack, just positions changes (since the
Granular curves of different generation tests keep well superposed)