Re: BexContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!

Va'clav S(milauer a e'crit :
I'm using the new version of yade 0.20.2, I replaced the triaxial
compression engine by the TreeDTriaxialEngine.
0.20.2 is quite old, given changes we've done recently...

Mmmh... In the current version, ThreeDTriaxialEngine is in attic and PHYSPAR'ed. Nejib, you (or Luc?) will have to fix this engine and move it back to the trunk if you want to use it in the current version of Yade. It is some work, but there are advantages of using the latest version (like getting more help with bugs, and of course using new features).

Bruno