Re: BexContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!

> I'm using the new version of yade 0.20.2, I replaced the triaxial
> compression engine by the TreeDTriaxialEngine.
0.20.2 is quite old, given changes we've done recently...

> Can you tell me how can I sync'ing forces in this engine!
Have a look at TriaxialStressController::applyCondition(MetaBody* ncb),
it is just a single line:

	ncb->bex.sync();

you can put it to ThreeDTriaxialEngine, although that one doesn't access
"bex" (forces) at all; it looks like bug elsewhere, but you would have
track down where exactly is this bex being read.