Re: BexContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!

Hi,

I fixed the problem of sync() for yade 0.20.2 in ThreeDTriaxialEngine by
adding:

void ThreeDTriaxialEngine::updateParameters ( MetaBody * ncb )

Now yade can load the xml file and run it until it comes to write data
to the Wallstresses file:

For example, in my xml file I ask Yade to records data evry 50
iterations, and the current iteration in my xml file is 3221: Yade
crashes at the 3251st iteration but not for a sync() problem but rather
it throws me an error message related to The  TriaxialStateRecorder.cpp
file

"TriaxialStateRecorder::action (this=0x9ec08f8, ncb=0xb44e220) at
pkg/dem/Engine/DeusExMachina/TriaxialStateRecorder.cpp:89"

the problem is located here:

void TriaxialStateRecorder::action (MetaBody * ncb )
{.
 .
 .
if ( ! ( Omega::instance().getCurrentIteration() %
triaxialCompressionEngine->computeStressStrainInterval == 0 ) )

		triaxialCompressionEngine->computeStressStrain ( ncb );
.
.
.

In the Xml file, I ommited the TriaxialStateRecorder engine, and load it
in yade it runs with no crashes.

May be someone can Have an idea to fix this problem, Thanks !