Re: total formulation + modifying friction?

> I'm a bit
> surprised, I though the plastic part was removed from total displacement
> (or ref point moved, which is the same).
That is exactly what happens. Of course the result will be different,
since (∫dus will be shear deformation at previous step, be it computed
in any way, us is the current shear deformation us):

Fs_tot=ks₁us=ks₁∫dus+ks₁Δus
Fs_incr     =ks₀∫dus+ks₁Δus

> Consequence : it needs to use
> the incremental form (currently bugged with periodic, working on that
> now) or adapt the total one.
(why do you need to modify friction coefficient? Isn't that supposed to
be somehow constant?)

> FYI : the volumic collapse of the periodic cell we saw in last days
> appears randomly. I got alternatively correct/stupid results with
> exactly the same script. Still investigating that.
ok. Good luck with that one.