Re: Interaction at distance

Ok, so at least a potential interaction should exists before this functor is called. BTW, do we usually enlarge the bboxes?
No, except the increased size implemented by Vaclav to skip some contact detection periodically, but it doesn't interfeer with the current discussion.
Is that needed if I use this detectionFactor?
Yes. You have to create potential interaction with enlarged boxes, and then turn them "isReal" in the functor based on increased virtual sizes. If you don't increase boxes, distant virtuals will not be seen in the functor. A better design would use the same variable for both factors, since I don't see any case when they should be different. Not done yet.

Bruno