Re: WARNING for "uniaxialEpsilonCurr" users

Hi Nejib,

The value was always 1 (the initialisation value, never modified).
No problem with the WallStress file and the recorder, they were not impacted since they use the member "strain" directly. The broken thing was the initialization of uniaxialEps as the reference for strain[1].

Bruno

nejib hadda a écrit :
Hi Bruno,

What do you mean by that "uniaxialEpsilonCurr" was not giving the
expected value currently?

Does Emanuele noticed that comparing it with the wallstresses output
file. If so, this may be due to the triaxial state recorder interval
which is by default set to 20.