Real interaction

Hi Vaclav,

I would like to understand well the design you assigned to the collider. It
is almost clear as you describe it in your documentation, just one more
confirmation. If one does not include in the contact law to request the
erase of the interaction for a certain condition, the interaction being real
will always remain such. Is this right? Is this design thought to facilitate
the implementation of cohesive laws? In my mind I was thinking I would
assign to the collider the care of maintaining real an interaction or not.
For laws that need adhesion/cohesion in the normal/shear direction we can
still play in the contact law having enlarged bounding boxes. Would not be
the same?

cheers, Chiara

Follow ups