Re: UniaxialTest

> I attached 2 graph, compression and tension.
> My law is symmetric and I have checked it.
> it is very simple, and Kn and Ks are computed from
> E and v macroscopic, so it don't need to do calibration.
> I think UniaxialStrainer Engine don't work well. how do you think? you
> used it before for cpm.
> If it is necessary I can post my law too.

What you posted is just for tension.

Stress is updated only sometimes in UniaxialStrainer (while strain is
updated continuously), that's why you get the staircase function. The
update interval is defined in UniaxialStrainer.cpp:81

  stressUpdateInterval=min(1000,max(1,(int)(1e-5/(abs(strainRate)*scene->dt))));

(which is some heuristics), but if you need, I can make it settable from
Python, no big deal. Updating stress more frequently will result in
finer stairccase, eventually leading to linear function.

For now, decrease strain rate or store plot data less often.

Cheers, v.