Re: UniaxialTest

> no, one is for tension (the slope of greph=E=4 - 5 e9)
> and another is for compression (the slope of graph=70-71 e9)

How am I supposed to know if you plot |ε| and |σ|? Well, there is some
problem with your contact law and I cannot guess without seeing the
code. I doubt it is a problem in UniaxialStrainer, as it really makes no
distinction between tension and compression in itself. I've been using
it for quite long and it worked fine for me.

Why don't you plot real values of ε and σ (including sign) in one plot?

> my real material has E=74e9

Read this 10 times aloud:

	PARTICLE MATERIAL'S MODULUS IS NOT EQUAL TO MACROSCOPIC MODULUS AND THAT IS OK.

(You _will_ have to do calibration, but don't worry about that now)