Re: Can bzr conflicts appear from nowhere ?

> >> Just download again the latest bzr version and compile again.
> > Could you please just precise what you mean here by "download again
> > the latest bzr version" ? Because a new bzr up just tells me that my
> > tree is up to date.
Try "bzr st" (or bzr status) to see status of your files. It will show
you conflicts, modified files etc etc. For going to the current version
forgetting all local changes, do "bzr revert ." The <<<<<<<< are markers
of conflict in files. See "bzr help resolve" if you have conflicts and
don't want to revert your local changes.

HTH, Vaclav