Re: Are our systems conservatives?

Ok, can I change something in Shop for the dt/2 shift or should I save velocities and accelerations and then interpolate?

You can change in shop.
Another note : your remark on different dt for different problems is correct. PWave and GSTS both consider a dense packing. If you have problems where fast collisions between particles matter, there is another constraint on dt. In short, particles must not go through each other in only one time-step. It results in a definition of dt based on size of particles and incident velocities only, disregarding mass and stiffness.

Bruno