Re: fixedPoroCompaction TT

> It doesn't need any c++. I've added a function to modify friction recently.
>> You could just apply it each 100 iterations, reducing friction a little, as
>> soon as the packing is stable and until you reach the porosity you like.
>>
>> You can type this in python :
>>
>> TriaxialCompressionEngine().setContactProperties(fricDegree)
>>

> Hi Bruno,
if this reduction has to occur after the compaction phase, how do you
maintain constant the confining stress whilst applying this function (say
every tot cycles)? Say that I save the sample after the compaction and then
I reload it to modify friction, I could run this function in py periodic
runner but what about the confining stress?
cheers. Chiara