Re: Periodic triaxial

2010/5/24 Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>

> > So if not using the algorithm bys Cundall or Thornton, which is
> > actually your reference?
> It was somewhat evlutionary. What exactly would you like to know?
> Cell.trsf is transformation matrix (from perpendicular cuboid of refSize
> size) and Cell.velGrad is the rate of T (Bruno insisted for some reason
> on "velocity gradient"). I think that pretty much defines the thing,
> keeping NewtonIntegrator.homotheticCellResize aside.

Hi Vaclav,
I have got the general concept, though I started to look at it only
yesterday and I personally need more time to understand it properly. I will
read the code and ask you if having more specific questions. The only
problem I see is the usage of ScGeom, as Bruno says it is not working with
that. I will run some tests as well to see what happens.
cheers, Chia