Re: Tension

Hi, Luc,

yes, I am using my own script for uniaxial tests (a simple one). Vaclav
recommended me somehow to use uniaxialstrainer, but I still use mein. I
know, I have to try the uniaxailstrainer.
That is why I did not compare.

I do not use friction forces for facets, so I do not think it is a big
difference between facets or spheres driving.

I have attached the screenshot from tension simulation. As I described
earlier, the specimen divided into 2 parts with different mask.

Cheers,

Anton Gladkyy