Re: Yade 0.50 released

Dear, Prof. Donze!

it was very interesting to read the short YADE story (actually, it is almost
10 years old!).
Could yo not to find a time to write some more about those events? We could
add also something from newest YADE history and place "YADE history" part
into the documentation and (or) on website.

I think it will be interesting to current and future yade-users and
contributors.

Thank you.

Anton Gladkyy