Re: Yade 0.50 released

Thanks for your email. No worries, I'll do it.

Anton Gladky a écrit :
Dear, Prof. Donze!

it was very interesting to read the short YADE story (actually, it is almost 10 years old!). Could yo not to find a time to write some more about those events? We could add also something from newest YADE history and place "YADE history" part into the documentation and (or) on website.

I think it will be interesting to current and future yade-users and contributors.

Thank you.

Anton Gladkyy