Re: Yade 0.50 released

Pisistrate said:     (by the date of Sat, 12 Jun 2010 17:22:19 +1000)

> Thanks for your email. No worries, I'll do it.
>
> Anton Gladky a écrit :
> > Dear, Prof. Donze!
> >
> > it was very interesting to read the short YADE story (actually, it is
> > almost 10 years old!).
> > Could yo not to find a time to write some more about those events? We
> > could add also something from newest YADE history and place "YADE
> > history" part into the documentation and (or) on website.
> >
> > I think it will be interesting to current and future yade-users and
> > contributors.
> >
> > Thank you.

Congratulations to Vaclav, the work that you have done is colossal.

Anton, there is a piece of history written on our wiki, called [Yade
history] it's very outdated though :)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |