Re: undefined symbol: Py_InitModule4

Hi,

I am not an expert in fixing such problems.
But I would __strongly__ recommend you to spend some more time and upgrade
your YADE installation, update your code according to new YADE version.
Tons of very serious bugs were fixed since 0.12rc1. The most of code was
rewritten. This old version will never be supported.

Anton