Re: undefined symbol: Py_InitModule4

> I am not an expert in fixing such problems.
> But I would __strongly__ recommend you to spend some more time and
> upgrade your YADE installation, update your code according to new YADE
> version.
> Tons of very serious bugs were fixed since 0.12rc1. The most of code
> was rewritten. This old version will never be supported.
Anton, sorry, but can you be a little nicer to people? Jingsong is
certainly aware of problems with 0.12, but one cannot just dismiss his
work he did saying that it does not work anymore. I agree that the new
version is better supported but we cannot dump on him just because he
has to use the older one. v.