Re: 'Hanging" particles

Well, it is not easy reproduce the problem.
The simulation lasts hours. I will try to "localize" the problem and share
the script.
But the problem is definitely in NewtonIntegrator with damping>0.

With damping=0.0 + contact damping there is no problems.

I will try to measure an energy, maybe it will answer some questions.

Thanks

Anton Gladkyy