Re: hello? -help with a spinning bucket!

One of the task, what I am working now is a screw conveyor simulation.
It is not like your spinning cylinder, but something more-less similar.

I am satisfied with first results. Of course, there are some problems, but
they always exist.

So, I think you should dive into code a little bit, make calibration,
parameters defining etc...
You should prepare for long monotone painstaking work, which will bring good
results.
Good luck!