Re: hello? -help with a spinning bucket!

Hi, some short notes,

I think it is better for you to create one more engine, like RotationEngine,
but it should accept 2 axises and 2 angular velocities.
Then you create 2 quaternions, multiplicate them and move SubscribedBodies.

Should work, probably.
Sorry, no time to check it.
Anton Gladkyy