Re: real-time visualization

> Now it is possible to show Normal and Shear Vector forces like arrows.
> Is it not enough? Or you mean, that we should store also lengths of
> those vectors?
Display interactions as cylinders between particle positions making
their _radius_ proportional to magnitude of the normal force. That means
that the cylinder height is _fixed_ to be the same as the distance of
the two particles in the interaction, while the radius is _scaled_ based
on the scalar value. Is is clear?

It is pointless to have arrows, since interactions don't have
orientation, the force always acts both ways as action and reaction.