Re: real-time visualization

Interesting. I didn't really follow this discussion : are there plans to get this feature in QGL view as well? It would be usefull for debugging. It seems intWire and intrPhys are not displaying anything atm (correct?), it would be a piece of cake to make, say, intrPhys display the force network. If the only thing missing is a Gl1_Iphys functor, I could do that with cylinders.

Bruno