Re: For yade compiling from kdevelop4

引用 Václav Smilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

thanks for your reply. I deleted yade from my computer. Now there is new problem, when I installed yade-0.50 through synaptic package manager. yade can works normally. but I donot know where yade was installed. I did find yade folder under: /home/yu/.

 yaoweiyu

    checking for log4cxx::Logger::getlogger("")in c++ library log4cxx... yes
    RuntimeErro: Plugin OpenGlRenderingEngine is required (backtrace
shows where), but will not be built!:
    File "/home/yu/yade/sconstruct",line594:
     env.sconscript(dirs=[','],build_dir=builddir,duplicate=0)
    File "/usr/lib/scons/scons/script/sconscript.py",line553:
     return apply (_sconscript, [self.fs,]+files,subst_kw)
Can you cut&paste the whole screen (from the beginning) and attach your
scons.profile-default (if you use the default profile)
and ../build-*/config.log (where * will be trunk-default or such).

It looks that for some reason OpenGL is not enabled?!

Cheers, v.