About the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model

Hello,

I found the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model is different from the traditional algorithm which is listed in the paper(Jean-Patrick Plassiard etl, A spherical discrete element model:calibration procedure and incremental response, 209; N. Belheine etl, Numerial simulation of drained triaxial test using 3d discrete element modeling; Rolling resistance at contacts in simulation of shear band development by DEM). In the traditional algorithms, the slider for rolling starts working if the moment exceeds a value of "eta* Normal force". However, I cannot find the related code described it. If no any condition to relax the moment. then the moment will act all the time.  I think it should be wrong. Maybe I haven't found the right file. May I have your help? Thank you.

Best
Liqing

Follow ups