Re: About the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model

Hello Bruno,

I am sorry to tell you maybe there are some problems if the rolling resistance is considered in Law2_ScGeom_CohFrictPhys_ElasticPlastic. Yade give the error and stop the calculation. I thought maybe it is derived from the velositybins. But, I still cannot get the force value even if I deleted the all parameters in InsertionSortCollider.
The mentioned error is described as follow:
55217 FATAL yade.VelocityBins /home/jiaoliqing/yade/pkg/common/DataClass/VelocityBins.cpp:77 setBins: Body #12179, velSq=-nan not put in any bin!?
Aborted
Could you help me to check it? Thank you so much.

Best
Liqing