Re: About the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model

Hi,

Sorry, I don't really get the point... I will try to answer since I think
you get confused with Cpm which is different to CFpm:

Contrary to Cpm, CohesiveFrictionalPM needs to be used with ScGeom as
precised in the functor name(Law2_ScGeom_CFpmPhys_CohesiveFrictionalPM). In
this manner, you can therefore use CohesiveFrictionalPM with
ThreeDTriaxialEngine as long as you define boxes as boundaries (actually, I
am using it right now :-) ). Just use: Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom and
Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom in your simulation, it should work.

Hope it helps.

  Luc