Re: About the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model

> I am sorry to tell you maybe there are some problems if the rolling
> resistance is considered in Law2_ScGeom_CohFrictPhys_ElasticPlastic.
> Yade give the error and stop the calculation. I thought maybe it is
> derived from the velositybins. But, I still cannot get the force value
> even if I deleted the all parameters in InsertionSortCollider.
> The mentioned error is described as follow:
> 55217 FATAL
> yade.VelocityBins /home/jiaoliqing/yade/pkg/common/DataClass/VelocityBins.cpp:77 setBins: Body #12179, velSq=-nan not put in any bin!?
> Aborted
> Could you help me to check it? Thank you so much.
That error is coming almost certainly from the contact law (unhandled
division by zero or such); you can try saving the simulation just before
the problem occurs (it should be always at the same place, if you run
the same simulation) and the sub-stepping through the iteration using
the inspector, you will see that the force will be nan after
InteractionDispatchers.

Cheers, v.