Re: periodic boundary

> How to do a support periodic boundary in my model? Or is all models
> supported automaticaly? For my model, new contacts are not created for
> the sphere, crossed the periodic boundary, but for
> FrictPhys_Basic model all are works...

Hi, could you state more question more clearly: what is your model, what
functors you use etc -- or post the script?

If you have your own Ig2 functors, you need to take in account the
shift2 parameter (by which the id2 must be shifted), and then make sure
you apply right force in the contact law.

Cheers, v.