Re: twist Moment and Bending Moment in cohesionlessMomentRotation

Hello Bruno,

In my model, When I am using Law2_ScGeom_CohFrictPhys_ElasticPlastic, it always occurs the errors. It cannot run. If I close the moment law, it is ok. If I open it, the error must be shown.
If I use the traditional Triaxial-test and open the moment function, it is normal. If I delete the constrain along one axle and close the moment function, it is normal. If I delete the constrain along one axle and open the moment function, it is abnormal. I am so confused that.
In the other hand, it only contains the elastic moment algorithms in Law2_ScGeom_CohFrictPhys_ElasticPlastic. whether it should be recovered if unloading. If do that, I think there will be some problem. The plastic rotation deformation may not be shown here. Do you agree with me?
Could you possibly give your opinion? Thank you.

I have not tried the Cpm model. Because it may not be considered the cohesion at the re-contact point. It should be fit to the rock type perfectly. But in my model, the cohesion at the re-contact point must be implemented. So if I can solve the moment problem with your help, I think your model should be better.

Cheers
Liqing