Re: twist Moment and Bending Moment in cohesionlessMomentRotation

> I have not tried the Cpm model. Because it may not be considered the
> cohesion at the re-contact point. It should be fit to the rock type
> perfectly. But in my model, the cohesion at the re-contact point must
> be implemented.

Just a note on this: CPM and CohesiveFrictional&c models are quite
different; no cohesion at re-contact (you _want_ cohesion at re-contact?
I would expect the contrary for rock) is really a minor difference
compared to other ones, such as the damage model -- CF&c is
brittle-failure whereas CPM has softening on the contact-level with
cracks closing in compression; I don't know which one is better for
rock, but be aware of those other differences.

Cheers, v.