Re: To Liqing and Jan (and all users in general)

Hello Liqing and Jan,

When you want to write a mail to the list about a new topic (which was here maybe less true for Liqing ?), could you please write a new mail to yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, instead of answering to former mails ?

As Vaclav usually says it, the way you just used "breaks the thread", which presents disadvantages when you browse mail archives for example (in your case, un-related mails are ordered in the same thread).

Thanks !