Re: Combining engines prescribing movement

Hi (Anton),

actually this question came to my mind after reading about the new engine :-) My idea was if there is something similar to predicates, like
O.engines = [ .... , TranslationEngine(...) + RotationEngine(...), ... ]

or another solution could be

O.engines = [ ... , TranslationEngine(...), RotationEngine(...), ... ]

according to your reaction, the first option is not possible (at least now), but what about the second one? In fact I want to add some noise (imperfection) to the InterpolatingHelixEngine (to add some more translation in all directions for example), so before implementing InterpolatingImperfectHelixEngine, I wanted to know, if there is some easier way :-)

Thanks