Re: Exception std::bad_alloc when a simulation is started

Hello Neijib

Le 29/11/2010 11:18, Nejib Hadda a écrit :
	1) In fact, I can load my xml file, but for example if I execute
O.forces.f(any id) in the yade console the result is vector(0,0,0) which
is not true. I need at least to run one iteration to answer that.(an
actualisation problem ???)
Are you sure it is a problem ? I do not have the current state of xml saves in mind, but probably resultant forces on bodies are not stored inside. After little reflexion, I'd say that it would indeed be enough to store interaction forces.

And after that, it is normal that you need one iteration so that the contact law applies the interaction forces to corresponding bodies, and updates resultant forces.