Re: [Question #136034]: quasi-static equilibrium

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Chiara,

Not the only one, but unbalanced force is the best solution to my
knowledge, since it really evaluate out-of-staticity forces in a
non-dimensional form.
I always used that in papers and never got a comment.
I've seen disadvantages in all other indicator proposed (except variants
of unbalanced force, like fb_max/fc_mean - you can get this one with a
flag).

Bruno