Re: Yade daily ubuntu builts, request for testing

Le 03/05/2011 13:05, Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
To install yade-daily, you just need to type in terminal:
          sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/snapshots
          sudo apt-get update
          sudo apt-get install yade-daily

Is it really all what we have to do (I confess I did not read related
launchpad instructions) ?
If you don't read instructions and it works, good for you.
If you don't read and it fails, go read instructions? ;-)
No, it's not all.
Agree... But Anton wrote : "you just need", that's why I imagine that I could help him with only three clicks....

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Polytech' Grenoble - Laboratoire 3S-R