Re: [Question #159394]: Periodic - servo-control using stiffness - simulation loop

honzik proposed the following answer:

>Vaclav did not use it and Jan wrote his own controller, but I let him add a
>comment on all of this (could not you add your opinion, Jan?).

Of course I could :-) but as I don't know PeriTriaxController and
similar engines very well and having not so much time just now, could
you please summarize your discussion here for me (if you still want my
opinion)?

in the discussion there was mentioned using stiffness.. for
stress/strain control of periodic cell, we tried to compute stiffness of
whole cell according to published formulas, but the formulas itself were
only approximation, so we found this method unsuitable. In current
Peri3dController, the strain can be prescribed directly. For prescribed
stress, the appropriate strain component is estimated so as the stress
differs minimally from ideal value..

good luck in your work wishes