Re: [Question #181411]: cylinder larger than half of the periodic cell

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Try it and tell us if it works. :)
If you are very lucky, it could.

I'm not sure I understand your geometry. Looking along the cylinder's axis direction, is the cylinder's diameter larger than the size of the period?
If diameter is larger than depth but smaller than widht and height, it should not be a problem.

We will have to find a general way fix this problem one day, definitely.