Re: Optimized contact detection available

Thanks!
You would actually outrun PFC by a large factor if you could compare
with, let's say, 80k spheres. I have no way to test PFC on my side
unfortunately.
Please, please, try it! :)

Bruno

p.s. Please reply to the mailing list, not to me directly. If you are
using thunderbird, there is "reply to list" button, else you have to
type the mailing list adress I guess.