Re: it need Gravity engine to run in yade-0.70.0 version

Dear Bruno,

I used yade-0.70.0. I run it before in yade-0.50, it worked. But in yade-0.70.0, it doesn't work. Could you help me to check it again in the 0.70 version. As for the time step. I used the defined function, I can see the value of dt, I can calculate the displacement of that block. I will try use GSTimeStepper again. Thank you very much.

Cheers, Liqing