[Question #189288]: Apply forces from previous simulation

Hi guys,

I have a model with several load steps. One load step consists in applying forces from the previous simulation. Well, I can save the forces with saveVars and load them into the current simulation. Now I have to apply these forces to a list of particles. The forces are not the same for all the particles and I want to keep them the same during the simulation. So basically, the  let's call them external "constant" forces are always acting on the particles in addition to the forces which come from the simulation.

I was wondering if there is a efficient way to set such forces. I had a look at ForceEngine, but the problem is that this engine applies a constant force to a list of particles. In my case the forces are not the same for the list of particles. I think in order to get it right I would have to call ForceEngine or maybe O.forces.addF for each particle in each iteration. This isn't efficient at all.

What do you suggest?