Re: [Question #181411]: cylinder larger than half of the periodic cell

Giulia Macaro is still having a problem:
I didn't explain it correctly: the wire (ghost) cylinder is also in the real domain, and the full real cylinder sometime is somehow shifted in the periodic space (where I'd expect to see only the ghost cylinder instead).
It does not happen when I run the same script without commenting the if(isPeriodic) in the Aabb for the cylinder.  So I'm thinking that, even if I have interactions spheres/cylinder, commenting that line might not be the best choice.  And also, now the aabb is created only on one side of the period (the one with positive coordinates, starting fomr (0,0,0)).

I'm a bit confused: the cylinder can be bigger than the cell
(allowBiggerThanPeriodicCell=True) but it is still periodic, isn't it?
This means that if the cylinder is longer than the width of the periodic
cell, it is replicate on the other side.  What happens then to the
interaction cylinder vs. ghost cylinder?