Re: [Question #181411]: cylinder larger than half of the periodic cell

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
1. Yes, right.
2. I recommend unique cylinder (+ending node). Why do you say it seems periodic on only one side?
3. Yes, periodic BCs and and periodic cloud generation are independant things. I don't know particleSD. With makeCloud it works correctly (see the periodicSandPile example)
4. It is not periodic in the x,z directions because it's bigger than period, you have no choice here. It is still periodic in y (if one particle go through the floor, it will hit it again in the (0,-1,0) period).

Please send scripts showing the problems. You should have a attach
button in the question interface.