Re: [Question #207350]: Questions concerning triaxial test

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Lingran,

1. There is such a huge number of possible distributions, so it is
impossible to have all of them implemented. However you can always
generate your own distribution in a python script and turn it into a PSD
to satisfy yade's form of input (else, you could also add Weibull option
in the c++ code of the makeCloud function). For porosity, I don't
understand your idea: porosity is a result of compaction without any
explicit link to the size distribution. Of course PSD has an effect on
compacted porosity , but there is no programatical link between them,
uniform or non-uniform are compacted the same way.

2. Plassiard did not work with yade. Drawings can be done in various
ways (gnuplot,python,ooffice,excel,etc.). Yade has some drawing features
but it will probably not draw what you mention with a unique command.

3. I have no idea, I don't know SDEC. Are sure that the contact laws are
really the same?